Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
Designation: Lead HTML Developer
Experience required- 5-8 years
Reporting To: Project Manager
Job Location- Gurgaon
Working Days: 5
Shift: Day shift job
1. A very strong understanding of front end web development – HTML / HTML5 / CSS / CSS3.
3. Understanding of browser limitations and cross browser compatibility rendering techniques
4. Knowledge of AJAX protocols and data services to architect engaging front end experiences
5. Ability to manage content and theme development within a Web-CMS – specifically related to Drupal 7
• Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
• An understanding of server side development languages – PHP, .NET, Java and Ruby on Rails and must have worked within a team/projects that involved complex dynamic sites
• Ability to write W3C compliant code
• Must have used Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator and worked alongside graphic designers.
• 5+ years experience in the IT Software Industry designing, developing and deploying front end HTML/HTML5 based projects
• Managing or Leading a team of 3+ web developers
• Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• High level facility in various other programming languages, web server management & infrastructure.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal & written