Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
Designation: Technology Project Manager
Experience required- 5-8 years
Reporting To: Technical Director
Job Location- Gurgaon
Working Days: 5
Shift: Day shift job
The technology project manager role is responsible for ensuring the successful execution and tracking of our complex technology projects. Our multidisciplinary projects run across multiple industry verticals – healthcare, sports & entertainment and real estate. The ideal candidate must be able to fluently communicate technical concepts within our various studios and also be able guide programmers/developers. The candidate must also be able to manage and closely track various projects in parallel. The position requires strong understanding of programming concepts, challenging software development and website management. Excellent communication skills in English - both verbal & written are required to help interface with our internal Accounts and other Project Managers (Design / Creative / Content) located at our headquarters in New York
Our compensation and benefit packages are extremely competitive. We also provide an exciting opportunity to work with some of the top international brands and their challenging technology projects across various platforms – Desktop, Web and Mobile (iPad/iPhone/Android).
1. Manage and ensure setup & successful delivery of technical projects
2. Create detailed project technical briefs and calendars detailing production and delivery tasks
3. Manage daily progress meetings and prepare project progress reports for various internal groups.
4. Proactively access and manage risks; escalate project issues.
5. Ensure strict quality standards are being maintained through the entire project lifecycle and document technical production issues
6. A strong knowledge and development background in networking and server side technologies
• Strong experience in all aspects of Desktop, Web & Mobile development & delivery.
• Understand concepts of programming and must have a working experience in AS3, HTML, Java, .NET, PHP etc.
• Experience in quality assurance / testing processes
• Aptitude to pick up new & emerging technology solutions
• 5+ years experience in the IT Software Industry managing and delivering complex technology executions that include globally distributed teams & resources
• Post Graduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• High level facility in various programming languages, web server management & infrastructure.
• Experience with various projects types, including web, mobile, desktop application development
• Excellent communication skills – verbal & written – in English.